Monday 11 July 2011

Buttons




I've been meaning to get the camera out and take some photographs for a while now but it has just been so dull outside that the light has never been good enough. Today was not any different but sitting right next to the window helped a bit. I spent a while playing around with some of the vintage buttons I have sitting in the studio, grouping colours together and trying to make then into pretty clusters. I really like the pale pinks and peaches of the bottom photo. Playing with old buttons is the best, it's just like having a right good rummage through a sweet shop.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! My mum has boxes and boxes of old buttons - love a good rummage in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old buttons too - I used to have two huge tins and I sold them all - regretted it ever since!

    ReplyDelete